? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, December 13, 2008

My Hand Update

I realized I never did post my final update about my hand. I got my cast off forever and a day ago, it feels like and it is healing up very nicely. I never did go to Physical Therapy because it would have taken too much time out of my work. (My decision). I have pretty much complete mobility of my thumb except I don't know if it will be a hitch hikers thumb, who needs that any way. This is the only remant of this whole thing. A scar...

Here is an up close look of it.


I am always a little paranoid when meeting someone for the first time because of this scar. It looks like I have tried to kill myself and feel like I have to explain myself. I am sure this insecurity will pass. :) I can always tell when I have typed a lot because it gets really stiff...like today. I did 2 papers and so it is hurting, but other than that, no big deal.

5 comments:

THE HUMES FAMILY said...

I am glad your wrist and thumb are doing better now! What a relief! I can't wait to see you guys!!!

The Porter Family said...

Vaughn read your blog with me and he still feels sooo bad about that! We are both glad it is healing, though, but you should put some Vitamin E on that scar!!!! Can't wait to see you in a couple days and good job on getting through school. I am so proud of you!

Nick and Tiffany said...

I'm glad you're doing better. BTW, will you send me your email address so I can add you to our list of approved blog readers? just send it to tiffanytenney@Hotmail.com. Hope you guys have a merry christmas!

The Porter Family said...

Alisa, how is your wrist these days anyway? I was scanning thru Jenni's blogspot (for some reason...bored tonight) and saw that pathetic picture of you up the canyon that summer it broke. I hope you are totally recovered! That was so unfortunate! Vaughns elbow still hurts and will probably need surgery. Breaks totally suck I guess! Hope you are doing well! Love ya!

A Merrill Family said...

My wrist is still stiff but doing a lot better!!! Thanks for the comments!