? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Another one bites the Dust

I just finished another class and I am so happy to be done!!! This class was a marketing class and it made me realize how glad that I am to have that as my major. It is the first marketing class that I have had. Is that a sign that I will graduate soon?? Wishful thinking. Not until next October, but I surely am excited!!!
So, I never remarked how my holidays have been going and so I will do that now. For Thanksgiving I went down to Chandler to hang out with my brother and his family and my sister and her family. It was a lot of fun!!! We ate a delicious turkey dinner and then at around 7pm we had a hail storm to beat all hail storm. It looked like it was snowing. I took a picture with my phone, because yes I forgot my camera. Take a look!!

That is hail!! Crazy huh!!! Any way, the next day we did the whole black Friday shopping. Mostly to get out because we were all broke, but it was a lot of fun just to hang out with my sister-in-law.


2 comments:

THE HUMES FAMILY said...

You will be done with school before you know it!!! Good for you! I am hoping I will be able to pass my test at the end of the semester so I can graduate and move! If I don't pass it I don't know what I will do....I guess stay in Utah for another 4 months? :( I better study!!!!

A Merrill Family said...

Yes you better because we want you down here!!!!!! :)