? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, September 28, 2009

Update

Hello All!!!

I am still alive and kicking. I haven't been on here in forever!!! I am no longer with anyone. Single forever and that is OK with me!!!

Ashleigh just turned 12 years old can you believe it!!!! And Spencer will be 16 in a couple of months. How the time flies. I don't feel a day over 50. hahahaha.

Still working on my Degree. In March I will be done...I hope.

We had a great time during the 4th of July holiday. No arm breaks!! YIPEEE!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Bekah said...

Welcome back, Alisa. Glad to hear you aren't adding a new tradition to the July 4th festivities.

I'm alive too, but like your post, I take a while to catch up with everyone.

"We don't need men!" Yeah, those were the last words my roommate and I shared before we entered the place where I met your brother. Nine months later I was married. Good luck with that.

Kat said...

So-I went private. If you are at all interested in my blogging world, send me your email address and I will add you on my reader list.

kathryn.linford@gmail.com